A girl who managed to be a multimillionaire by age 30

19:43 anas 0 Comments

Good morning!

I went to Pavilion yesterday to jalan-jalan and it was my second visit there this week. Honestly bila dah jalan-jalan kat sana, I do feel that Pavilion is not my place. I’d rather spend my time at Subang Parade. Haha.. To those yang tak biasa ngan Subang Parade, mesti you all takkan happy sebab Subang Parade ni adalah mall yang lama. Wujud sejak 1990 kalau tak silap. Takda apa yang canggih kat Subang Parade except that Subang Parade banyak datangkan nostalgia je kat I sebab I dah biasa pergi sana sejak kecik.

Berbalik kepada my trip to Pavilion, I bought a new book at Times. My first visit to Pavilion on Thursday last week, I ada singgah kat Times sebab I nak baca several books. I managed to read ‘The Airbnb Story’. Some of the interesting things yang I belajar is ‘Hipster nomad’ ‘how a demand can be created’, ‘how to be a disruptor’ and a lot more.


Hipster Nomad

This is a new term for those who keeps on travelling from one place to another place but instead of living in a tent, they live in a house, condo or anything that suits them. Thanks to AirBnB!
The book is actually quite fascinating cause its like an eye opener for me especially since I am hooked up with tech world out of sudden. LOL.

Anyways, masa I pergi Times semalam, I dah memang set nak beli buku and please try guessing what book do I buy? Sure you all tak percaya.

Girl Boss by Sophia Amoruso


What I bought was - #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso. She amazed me as businesswoman. She is only 33 years old. She started her business from scratch whereby she went to used clothing shops and started selling her stuff at e-bay. So yeah, I will share more on the book later once I have finished reading it.

As of now, the book is quite interesting for you girls out there. It seems that Vivy Yusof pun dah baca this book since someone gave her as gift.

Alright guys. I’ll write again later tonight.

Salam.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: